Engage | Explore | Energize | Excel
Women from printing, graphic communications and related industries are invited to attend this event. This year's guest speaker is Rena Janus. Rena is a performance consultant, facilitator and trainer. Rena recently returned to the area after 10 years living and working in the New England seacoast. Rena has over 20 years working in and with the printing industry. Her work focuses on understanding and developing a holistic approach to performance improvement. Having spent the last eight years on the customer side of the industry, she is keenly interested in figuring out how communication with the customer really works, and how to improve it, inside and outside of the organization.
You and your industry colleagues are invited to attend, share ideas, reflect on your shared experiences and have a few laughs. To register, click on the link below or download the event flyer.
We are no longer accepting registration for this event
Mark your calendar and plan to join us for the inaugural business event for the newly established Printing Industries Alliance of Long Island City.
Cocktails & Connections will feature:
- Information: Charles Yu from the Long Island City Partnership will update us on a key Long Island City issue – Real Estate issues and the Industrial Business Zone, and other topics.
- Networking: Learn who does what and who needs what. Make a connection to do business together.
- Camaraderie – Hey, this is a tough business. Who will understand your issues better than another printer?
The price is right! Free for the first two representatives from a company, $10 per person for additional attendees per company. Click here for event flyer or click on the link below to register.
The weather's getting nicer (some days, some days NOT!) and golfers are getting out on the courses! Practice your game and register your foursome for PIA's WNY Golf Outing. Here's the schedule for the day:
11:00 am - Registration, Beef on Weck Lunch12:30 pm - Shotgun Start, Scramble Format5:30 pm - Cocktails, Dinner & AwardsSponsors Needed! Be a hero and sponsor a hole, cocktails or donate prizes. Click here for sponsorship opportunities.
Click here for all the details. Register using form or click on the link below to register online and pay by credit card.
* Table of 10* Recognition in printed program, signage and during the evening's program* Logo on IDEAlliance and PIA websitesAdditional table of 10 with sponsorship: $3,800Early Bird Deadline is June 1, 2016. To sponsor, click on the link below or click here to download event flyer and registration form. Click here for more information on the gala.
Companies who commit to a Platinum Sponsorship for the Franklin Luminaire Awards may purchase an additional table of 10 seats for the discounted rate of $3,800. Click below to purchase the additional table online or click here for event flyer and registration form. Click here for more information on the gala.
* Half Table (5 seats)* Recognition in printed program, signage and during the evening's program* Logo on IDEAlliance and PIA websitesEarly Bird Deadline is June 1, 2016. To sponsor, click on the link below or click here to download event flyer and registration form. Click here for more information on the gala.